Louisville Rowing Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Louisville Rowing Club

A place to communicate with others about rowing in the Louisville Metro area.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The hats gloves and mittens will be distributed to local

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

linseo4591blog

The hats, gloves and mittens will be distributed to local human service agencies to be distributed to local children throughout the county. The library would appreciate help in collecting these items for the local children.Items can be dropped off at the library during regular hours, which are 12:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Monday and Wednesday; 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Saturday.[b]cheap snapback hats[b]

Mary, a retired carer also from Dublin, agrees and says she believes the knitting keeps her mind active too. "I feel guilty if I am at home and I am not knitting. It is great to feel you are doing something, raising awareness and a few shillings for Age Action too.[b]snapbacks hats[b]

"It's getting to be the time of year when the thought of keeping warm with a good hat and pair of mittens is at the forefront of our minds," said Mary Jo Woodarek, Cattaraugus County Bank America's Promise chair.[b]cheap snapbacks for sale[b]

But the words could also be aimed at a country in which great wealth rubs alongside astounding poverty, where road discipline is a joke and the hazards to life come from all directions.[b]cheap hats[b] linseo4591blog

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum